Saturday 16 June 2012

Looking forward

Awesome things that happened this week:

  • I sold things on Etsy and in real life, which was validating and awesome.
  • I got jelly-beans from Aldis, which was delicious and sugary.
  • We found out our little alien is a boy, which was bladder-busting and lovely.
  • We got Monday off and spent it in Lambs Valley with family, which was relaxing and renewing.
  • Darren Percival got through to The Voice finals, which made me sad for Diana, but happy because he's amazing. 
  • Imogen Heap guest presented Rage this morning, which was musical (obviously) and familiar (cos she chose all songs I knew)
  • It stopped raining long enough for walks and park visits throughout the week, which was freeing and full of fresh air. 

^^^^^^

Sometimes I sit back and assess my life and wish that I had studied something more useful or practical in a day to day sense when I was at university. (I have a BSc in Earth and Environmental Sciences.)

What I should have done was, accounting, or nursing, or teaching or something with a job on the other side of it.

But that's the past...

I am looking to set up online and in person classes for art journaling, record keeping, drawing, bookbinding, and things like that. Is that something that you would be interested in doing? Please let me know if it is something that you have even the vaguest interest in as I am really looking to gauge whether or not this will work and would love to hear what you think!

Wouldn't be until around August, but as I have more information I will share it.






0 comments:

Post a Comment