Monday 17 October 2011

Your eyes open

Oh dear.

Things have been so busy for us that the etsy shop has fallen away in terms of priority and my efforts these past few days (since getting back to Sydney) haven't really been good enough to get everything I wanted to get done - done.

However. I am not going to start falling over on my goals. Not with the first one!! So the etsy store is up and running... (with two whole listings. )

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LadyProteus?ref=pr_shop


Fear not though, I will be getting to the printers today with several other things that need to be printing - new art, family tree templates and a few other things.

Kyle has a new job, which means that soon we will have somewhere permanent to live and my parents can have their living room back!!

Look forward to lots of changes. I am!

0 comments:

Post a Comment